Medical Weight Loss Clinic – Are You Ready to Take The Leap?
For some people losing weight comes easily, for others it doesn’t come that easy, they need the help of a professional.
Have you tried countless times to lose weight?
How many times have you failed at eating healthy?
If you are serious about losing weight. If you are serious about getting healthy, now is the time for you to join the professionals at VIP Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Boca Raton.
Question One: Will a Weight Loss Program Work For You?
As with all weight loss programs, your results will depend on you as an individual. You need the willpower to complete your program.
Our custom weight loss plan is designed to help you reach your weight loss goals. One common reason many people fail at losing weight is, they have no support team. This is where VIP Medical Weight Loss comes in. There is always a professional available to provide you with the tools and support you need to be successful. Having a physician design a weight loss plan that it will work around your busy schedule will help you put forth the effort you need to succeed.
Question Two: Why have You Failed at Other Weight Loss Programs
You might be afraid to start another weight loss program because you don’t want to get your hopes up. Some find it very depressing when they put forth the time and energy and do not get results. There could be many reasons that your past weight loss attempts have failed. Working with the professionals at VIP Medical Weight Loss Clinic will help identify these reasons and get you on your way to finally becoming successful at losing weight and getting healthy.
The following are three common reasons you haven’t lost weight:
- You may have a sluggish liver- Years of not eating right can lead to a liver that is full of toxins, and sluggish. Years of sugar consumption causes your liver to store fat. Even if you have changed your eating habits, stopped drinking, and started exercising, your liver may be slow to catch up with these positive changes. A liver that is not functioning optimally can prevent you from losing weight.
- You have an undiagnosed hormonal imbalance- Chronic stress, menopause, and other life-changing biological changes can throw your hormones out of whack. Testosterone helps to burn fat, and a female deficiency can cause trouble losing weight. Chronic stress can also disrupt the production of testosterone, preventing you from losing weight.
- You are exercising too strenuously- High-intensity workouts can be good for disease prevention and long-term health, but they need to be done in time increments. Performing these exercises excessively can put too much stress on the body, without it ever getting a break to recover. This can cause physical stress, which has the same effects as psychological stress. You should alternate periods of high-intensity activity with short intensity activity.
Question 3: Are You Ready to Join a Medical Weight Loss Clinic
At your first to VIP Medical Weight loss, you will be introduced to one of the many physicians that will help along your journey. You get the chance to tell your story, talk about everything you have tried to lose weight, and why they didn’t work. You will discuss your short and long-term goals, and together you and your support team will decide on an individualized program.
Your lifestyle will determine what your program will entail.
- How much time do you have to dedicate to working out?
- How much time do you have to spend preparing food?
- Are you willing to try medication?
Some options available to at VIP Medical Weight Loss including:
- Nutritional education
- Individualized exercise plans
- Fat burning injections
You don’t have to do anything you are not comfortable with. Once you decide on a program, we will set up weekly consultations with you and your physician to track your progress and go over everything as a whole.
Partner With us and Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals.
If you never visited a medical weight loss clinic, you may never find out how beneficial they can be. After all the time you have put into trying to lose weight, you could finally have an answer to why you failed. When you come to our medical weight loss clinic, the doctor will determine if you have any problems going on that are preventing you from being successful.
At VIP Medical Weight Loss Clinic we will introduce you to others that going through the same thing you are. We have helped countless people get the body they wanted after other weight loss attempts have failed.