Learn Discipline Strategies To Keep You On Track.
Nobody would be overweight if losing it was easy. Many people try to lose their extra weight every year and fail. Here at VIP Medical Weight Loss, we strive to help those who are struggling finally get to a healthy weight.
Why Can’t I Stay On Track?
Many people start their weight loss journey off with a ton of motivation and stick to their weight loss plan for a while, and eventually, the motivation starts to fade, and they lose the willpower when they become tired and hungry. It is even easier to fall off the bandwagon if you are not seeing the results you hoped you would. Signing up for our medical weight loss clinic can be the step you need to take to stay on track.
The following are some steps to help you learn discipline strategies to keep you on track:
- Step 1- This is a step that many people skip, seeing a physician. At our clinic we have doctors on staff that you will meet with once a week, or as needed. You can discuss your concerns about your weight and how it may be affecting your health. Tests will be done to check for diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and other weight-related diseases. This step is sadly a reality check for many; they see that their weight is negatively affecting their health and are given the motivation they need to stay on track. It can be very difficult to switch to a healthy eating plan, especially if you don’t know very much about nutrition. We have a nutritionist on staff that will meet with you and help you come up with a meal plan that works for you.
- Step 2- Write out your goals, and make them visible. Tape your goals onto the refrigerator, or your bathroom mirror. The more reminders you give yourself, the less likely you are to forget or ignore them.
- Step 3- Don’t just tell yourself that you need to work out or go to the gym, you need to have a set exercise plan. This is where we can help big time. Our trainers will provide you will a personal workout plan. Most of the time when people first start out at a gym, they get overwhelmed by all of the equipment because they don’t know how to use it. This is what our staff is for. You will be a gym expert by the time your weight loss journey is over with us.
- Step 4- Make your journey public knowledge. Post your weight loss goals on your social media mage or start a blog. Knowing that people are following your journey help you to stay accountable. You are less likely to lose motivation when you have friends and family rooting for you.
- Step 5- Make it a competition. Make bets with a friend or family member about exercising every day, or sticking to your diet plan. Set the stakes high, so you don’t want to lose. Some ideas are the loser has to do the dishes for a month, or the all-time favorite, money.
- Step 6- Commit to working out every day. There is no doubt going to be days that you don’t want to go to the gym, do everything you can to go anyway. However, if you must stay home, work in exercise one way or another, go for a walk, jog in place, dance, force yourself to get your heartbeat up even if it’s just for a few minutes.
- Step 7- Reflect every day, set a time every day that you can sit and meditate on your goals, your efforts, and your progress. This will help you check in with yourself and keep you focused.
- Step 8- If you are still having trouble sticking to your goals, consider talking to a therapist. Here at VIP Medical Weight Loss, our staff is always here for you. If you need someone to talk too, don’t be afraid, all we care about is helping you reach your goals.
I Don’t Have The Patience To Lose Weight Slowly, I Want It Off Now!
Most people want to see the results of their weight loss efforts right away, and when they don’t, they get discouraged and give up. The best way to lose weight quickly is to attend a medical weight loss clinic. If you are in the Wellington, Florida area, come check out our clinic. If you want to lose weight as fast as possible, you need help from experts. We will look at your lifestyle as a whole and determine what changes can be made to help you lose weight. When you get as much help and guidance as we give you, it is hard to fall off the bandwagon. If you follow all of the steps we provide for you, you will see results quickly. Don’t try another fad diet, get serious and check us out at VIP Medical Weight Loss.